Friday, March 18, 2011

Pics from my phone.


I have a crappy phone. Remember when you had a crappy phone and you used to have to clear your sms memory every few days?

This is me pretty much cleaning out the pictures.



A 200 pound face made of pure white chocolate.




A close friend's Epic Driver's Lic.


Raging party with the Bunns: Rush and tackle in the coi pond



Raging party with the Bunns: Staple kid in the local scene gets faded into a cross-eyed coma, - like - at all their parties.




Raging party with the Bunns: Vomit and Cake in the coi pond.



Raging party with the Bunns: Night ends with a jovial round of property damage. (He was whining that he wanted to remodel his kitchen, so we talked him into it)


Prescription antiperspirant from when I was a teen with a blazing-fast metabolism.



Drinking fountain at work


Cousin graduated the 6th grade and we made him think we got him a stupid book.


I shaved my body hair to form a sweet 6 pack.



Cousin's outy



Photo from college.

Me doing a contrived boxer's pose in a friend's painting.



Me again (I think it's the same painting)



Me again. The kitchen was too small for me to snap a photo of the whole painting.


When I lost weight, I stayed in baggy clothes just to show my friends this after pic, irl.



I threw up the phone number for the US Congressional Switch board. (save it to your phone under "Congress")



A single mom cancelled our date at the last minute so we switched it to a phone date. (Title: Table for One)



My valentines mural



Thank god fortune cookies are free


Shot this to a girl on valentines. She tests the blood for the blood bank. I figured I'd stick heart stickers to my viles so she'd get them at the lab. The supervisor at the blood bank wasn't having it.




In my recent post Pop Goes The Ego a girl made me feel a little self conscious. I took this pic so to pick on her and accuse her of making me feel self conscious.




I threw up one of those backdrops that they use in police lineups.




Close friend made his own manifold to light up the Tacoma glass-art scene. It makes the cutest burping noise.




Internet girl shot me a snap of one of her paintings. Then later, she sorta spun me out. (I learned nothing!)




This was the pic I showed to the blood bank supervisor. "See," I said. "I was planning to put the heart stickers up where it won't interfere with the instruments." The supervisor was shocked and wanted to know the name of the employee who sent me that pic. I kept a tight lip and girly still has a job.




Some loud art at Seatac International. My phone compressed it down to a thumb nail for some reason.




My phone sucks, but this was an acrylic painting at the Seattle Art Museum. The colors were really vivid and distinct.




I tried to copy that painting with spray paint.




I wasted my money on some spray paint intended for metal. I made it work.




Fall color phase.





Thanksgiving mural.





Took a shot at the galaxy crap.





I've sent this to girls I've never met. And then they'd meet me.





Xmas mural





Girly in Olympia lives in one of her dad's houses and just doesn't give a f***



You need to have played Robot Unicorn to get this.



Girly locked me out of her building at 4:am. I had no clue why. I found this mark on my arm and got super worried that I had forgotten some sort of altercation. If so, then she also blacked it out, so I think I'm safe.


No comments: