Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Tried to start something

I thought I'd make it my thing, where I'd go to bars and order a tall glass of milk.







It was supposed to be a subtle bad-ass move, Boy-Named-Sue style.

Most bars don't serve milk, and according to my bartender friend, "Only assholes would order milk."








I never considered that a bartender usually keeps the milk in the "big fridge," and to get to the milk, he has to abandon his post when he should be juggling the taps.










So I guess it makes sense that when I finally, successfully ordered a tall glass of milk, I got a scathing stare-down and the quip "You want a straw with that?"



It came out sorta warm, and sorta tasted like limes, which sorta means it was already going bad.







Then I got to take a shit in a bar.

No comments: