Thursday, November 6, 2008

Like it or not, I'm masturbating to you tonight.

Internet dating is a hard nut to crack. Especially on the sites which are free for guys. This is because:
Free for guys = Sausage fest.







600+ and counting.
I predict an increase of enrollment on dating sites that will have a direct correlation with the drop in the Dow.



There are a lot of factors to consider for why this is, but mainly with all the girls my age either already involved or moving away to Brooklyn, the sought after girls are hiding away in places where pabst costs four dollars a pint.
That gets costly when trying to trick a girl into sleeping with you, and even if you're down with drugging a girl- for guys my age, the days of "student discounts" on drugs are long gone. I personally witnessed my buddy Ben sell 2 tabs of ecstasy for $150 to some old guy with a blue tooth and an asian girlfriend.

So as the competition grows on internet dating sites, so will the disdain guys have for girls who don't reply to introductory emails and deny our invitations to inter-bate over IM.
I think this is what sets me apart from the rest of the guys. I fully understand that every other guy is just as bitter and disappointed with the flow of mail into the inbox. This has given me the confidence to understand what's behind the whole notion of persistence. And having cast a wide enough net to master the in person dates, I now click away pretty much indifferent to internet rejection.

No comments: