Thursday, October 15, 2009

Jail Names

I fully invite you to play around with Arizona's Prison Inmate Database.


You can look an inmate up by their ALIAS!!!







I always thought that a prison Alias was somewhat an honorary title, but the data I've collected is leaning towards the contrary.

First off, if your Alias is something revolving around Money (or Dollaz), it's a 6:7 ratio that you'll have more than one Alias.




However, guys named Killer (et al.) are likely to stick with their Alias, yet only 10% of those guys actually earn the name (as opposed to the 53% of Money guys).




And as far as I'm concerned, out of the many pages of guys called "Monster," these are the only two guys who earned it.


Catfish murdered a wal-mart exec.



And if you've always wondered if you'd be able to fight off a jail rape, then size up the list I've compiled of all the Bubba's currently incarcerated in the State of Arizona.

Based on my intuition, I've delineated the more gentler looking Bubba's to the right hand side.

No comments: